Re: SSH-AGENT problem

On Saturday 22 Sep 01, David A. Cobb writes:
> OK, sorry.  In future I'll tack that stuff on as attachments.

I don't mean they should be attachments, I just mean they should come
after the problem statement.  Attachments sometimes require decoding
before they can be read, which is a PITA.

> The "extraneous steps" /might/ have been contributing to the
> problem, I included exactly what I had done when it failed as I
> would for a test report.

But you should remove the extraneous steps yourself.  If you think the
problem is with ssh-agent, then just do a single command (or two in
this case) with ssh-agent + ssh-add to isolate and demonstrate the
problem.

Cheers,
David