Re: Problem related to tcsh

Please refer to the email archives for the recent discussion regarding
tcsh and how to make it find your resource files in your $HOME directory
(hint: HOME must be set *before* starting tcsh).  Like I said, details
are in the email archives, sometime within the last couple of weeks.
Look there if you're interested.