Re: CYGWin fork() + Parent->Child Stack replicate algorithm

To answer these questions in the appropriate forum.

Did I mean "main thread" and "non-main thread" when I said "main thread"
and "non-main thread"?  Yes.  I have no idea what you could have thought
I would be referring to.

Did I ignore some cases in alloc_stack_hard_way?  I don't remember.

Did I leave the old relocated stack around?  Probably.

Can it be freed via VirtualFree?  Don't know.

cgf