RE: Properly using ntsec, from the beginning

It is on my to do list to start a project or join an existing project to
create a security wizard that can be run by setup.exe after install or at
any time.  This would help in creating and maintaining passwd and group
files and setting proper ntsec permissions for existing objects.  Its a few
big projects down on my list, but I do intend to work on it.