Re: What flags should I use, -mthread, -mthreads, -lmmalloc, .... ?

Thanks for your reply, very much appreciated.

I renamed the cygwin1.dll, and put the snapshot of 11-9 in its place
(I understood that was what you recommended me to do, just the
cygwin1.dll). Unfortunately things haven't improved, I still get a
segmentation fault. This time it's in std::vector. I've seen this in
the past, but it probably could have happened somewhere else as well.
Here is the message I get from gdb:

----------------------
0x004e402e in vector<double, allocator<double> >::vector (this=0xcaf75c,
__x=@0xcaf6ec)
    at /usr/include/g++-3/stl_vector.h:234
Current language:  auto; currently c++

----------------------

This is called directly from my own code. Could I get more relevant
information by debugging the cygwin dll? I once tried to come up with
a test program that would produce the same error, but since I use
-mthreads it doesn't seem to crash anymore. Looks like I haven't
caught the essential code bit yet, but I could try again.

Any hints are welcome.

Regards,
Geert

On 11/09/01, 15:14:26, Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
wrote regarding Re: What flags should I use, -mthread, -mthreads,
-lmmalloc, .... ?: