From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ronald Landheer
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 9:53 AM
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: VIRUS ALERT - a trojan horse was spread through this list

Hello all,

If you've opened the attachment that came with the mail below, you've been infected with the SIRCAM trojan horse.
I have attached a fix tool from Trend Micro (propriety software - sorry folks but I think this kinda supersedes personal objections to such) to fix it.

Please keep it around in case you get the mail below again (might be in Spanish), and reply with sending this file - I've received this trojan at least ten times already.

Greetz!

Ronald Landheer
Real Life Systems <http://www.rlsystems.net>