Re: 'can not find install-sh' when running configure

Alec Clews wrote:

> I have downloaded the make source and I'm trying to build it. When I
> run the ./configure script I get the message 'can not find install-sh'.
> Do I need to install something else?

that reminds me -- I meant to mention this the other day when I built
make.  A few of the autotools files are missing from make's -src package
on sourceware.  Until the maintainer fixes & makes a new release, just copy:

  install-sh
  config.sub
  config.guess

from /usr/share/automake/ (assuming you have the automake package
installed).

--Chuck