RE: Linking Problem

Hi Krishna,

I know nothing about the Ada parameter passing convention,
but your problem doesn't look cygwin specific to me.
Ada obviously expects passing a pointer to your structure (by reference),
while you are passing the structure (of three 4-byte fields) directly (by
value).

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)