Re: G++ 3.0 under Cygwin

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .  Please pay particular attention to
the information at the bottom of the page.

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.