RE: setup.exe

Since half of the installation programs in the world seem to call themselves
"setup.exe", I _would_ favor calling Cygwin's setup "cygsetup.exe", just to
make it clear what it was the setup program for.  I routinely do that rename
on the incoming file when I grab an updated version of setup to avoid
confusion.  (I DL everything to a standard download directory, and it isn't
unusual for me to download more than one file called "setup.exe" in a web
surfing session.)

I _wouldn't_ favor calling it "cygwin.exe" for the reasons you mention.

> --Chuck
______
Dennis