calc and your web site

Dear cygwin folks,

Recently we have been subject to a huge spam attack to the EMail address
calc-mail@asthe.com.  This was rather curious since calc-mail was not
an official EMail address for calc.  We were wondering where people
picked up the calc-mail@asthe.com address until just now ... when we
found this EMail access listed on your web page:

	http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

We are very happy to have calc listed under the software.  However we
would appreciate it if the 'Landon Curt Noll' link, which is
currently a mailto:calc-mail@asthe.com were changed to the following URL:

	http://www.isthe.com/chongo/tech/comp/calc/email.html#list

This URL brings someone to a web page with an image with the
correct EMail address.

Unfortunately I suspect a number of people might have tried your
mailto EMail address and became lost in the spam.  I am sure that
people will be better served with the above URL being used instead.

chongo (Landon Curt Noll) /\oo/\
p.s. The link you are using for calc is correct, BTW.