Message with a virus was detected by our server

                 VIRUS ALERT

Our servers have just rejected an e-mail message
that was sent to you because it contains a virus.
We have quarantined the message in a holding area
to await instructions from you. If we do not hear
from you within 24 hours of the time of this
notice, the message will be permanently deleted
from our equipment.

We have already notified the sender of the infected
file.

If you wish to receive the message that has the
virus, you will need to email techsupport@isoc.net
to let us know. However, we recommend that you find
out more about this virus first, by visiting the
site(s) listed below in this message.

Thank you,

WWW Internet Solutions, Inc.
http://www.isoc.net

Message from: DebGor@isoc.net, to: cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Date/time: 7/23/01 4:58:30 PM

Virus: I-Worm.Sircam.c

More details about the message:

Received-From-MTA: h3c7u6 (unverified [216.2.113.72])
Arrival-Date: 995921908 (Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:58:28 -0400)

Recipient: cygwin@sources.redhat.com

Visit the web sites below to find out more about the virus found and its behaviour.
Virus name: I-Worm.Sircam.c

http://www.avp.ch/cgi-bin/searchx.plx?Range=All&Format=Standard&Terms=I-Worm.Sircam.c
http://vil.mcafee.com
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/