Win98 and multiple users

I'm not sure how this request will be taken...

I want to get cygwin to support multiple concurrent _different_ logins under Win98.  I want to have one window logged in as user_a and another logged in as user_b.

>From reading the archives and website, I can see no _technical_ reason why the cygwin heap can't keep track of separate users (after all, it does exactly that on WinNT).  Equally, I can't see what I need to tweak to get it to work on Win98.

(If Win98 users were really different users, there would be security implications here.  However, all I really want to do is organise different collections of preferences for my different work mode - without having to log off Win98 to switch.)

Can anyone give me some pointers..?

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup