Re: CVS repository appears to be unstable; any ETA for fix?

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 04:30:58PM -0400, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
>It looks to me like the code in the Cygwin CVS repository is unstable
>right now.  I just updated from the repository and recompiled, and I'm
>getting various kinds of errors like this one:

If you are going to be working from CVS, you should monitor the
cygwin-developers mailing list (via the web if you are not subscribed)
for discussions about the status of the repository.

I'd rather not have to discuss development status in two different
mailing lists.

cgf