New IMAP 4rev1 Server Release

Team,

     I have not been able to get this published on the Cygwin web site
yet, but there is a new release of the University of Washington
IMAP 4rev1 server available.  It is based on Adrian Hall's Cygwin port,
but contains numerous bug fixes and useful installation tips.  I have
been
using it for a while now and it seems pretty stable.  You can download
it from http://jgrishaw.webjump.com/cygwin_imap.html

Enjoy!

Jim Grishaw
jgrishaw@myrealbox.com