Re: Zsh observations

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 08:51:46AM +0400, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
>> Very strange.  This works fine for me, too.  I put it in my c:\tmp
>> directory and ran it from Start->Run.
>>

>To clarify - zsh itself starts O.K. but attempt to start any external
>command (e.g. ls) fails with the quoted error message.

I can start commands with no problems.

>>I'm using W2K.  Is that a possible difference?
>
>O.K.  can you suggest how to debug it?  I've tried starting gdb but it
>fails.  Could you send me dumper.exe (if it is not tied to particular
>snapshot, else I guess I'll have to build it).

I don't know what "fails" means in this context so I can't offer much
advice.  I don't have a copy of dumper.exe handy.  Maybe Egor can
send you one.

I'll be offline for a couple of weeks, so I won't be able to provide
much feedback on any debugging.  I hope that the cygwin mailing list
will be able to provide some assistance.

cgf