RE: Blunt Tools (was: cgf does not want private email about cygwin)

The Reply-To address was @debian.org but the From address was @mit.edu.
Inprecision abounds. It is very easy to do when reading and typing quickly.

Since I am already commenting on this thread. Tone is very difficult (some
would say impossible) to judge from an email message. Try not to take it
personally until you have clarified that was the sender's intention.

Constructive critisism, suggestions and pitching in are all good & welcome.
Attachs are not productive.