This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Recentley Updatated Vim and ^M characters
- To: Kevin Schnitzius <kevin dot schnitzius at citrix dot com>
- Subject: RE: Recentley Updatated Vim and ^M characters
- From: "Sagar R. Shah" <Sagar dot Shah at sid dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:44:57 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
- cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Kevin Schnitzius wrote:
> Put "set ff=dos" in your vimrc file.
thanks :-) that worked.
I wonder why it wasn't nessecary before....
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple