This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash shell uses console instead of a window
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: bash shell uses console instead of a window
- From: "Mark Schamberger" <Mark_Schamberger-A11451 at email dot mot dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:57:46 -0500
- Organization: Motorola Labs
I have installed and used cygwin on a number of different machines. One
older machine has the following behavior. When opening a Cygwin bash
shell instead of getting the usual terminal window, the monitor switches
to VGA and bash runs under the console. I apologize if I missed this in
the archives. Any recommendation to correct this behavior would be
Thanks, Mark Schamberger
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple