Re: Degrading tty behaviour

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 07:43:35PM -0700, Andy Piper wrote:
> The behaviour of apps under CYGWIN=tty appears to be bitrotting (for
> instance try using the current vi and cygwin with this setting - its
> totally impossible).

I'm using vim-5.8 all day long and I'm using CYGWIN=tty setting from
a ssh connection to the NT box. I have also just tried it with CYGWIN=tty
from a cmd window. Works for me (except from mutt which I can reproduce).

Unfortunately your mail sounds just like ranting without providing
any detail, so I will trash it.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.