Re: bluescreen during XF86/cygwin build

>Robert Collins wrote:
> It shouldn't be either. Cygwin doesn't install any drivers at this point
> in time.

I realize that cygwin doesn't install any actual drivers, but it pushes the filesystem in
ways that W2K may not expect :)

>I suspect your system.

Unlikely.  This system is maintained *very* carefully with proper drivers - BIOS - OS
updates with stability as the object.  I found this scenario interesting precisely because
I have not experienced a similar bluescreen in months, though I use Cygwin pretty much as
my primary working environment, and I do tons of gcc compiles.

I'll see if I can recreate it and capture the stack info...

Regards,

Dave