RE: Status Access Violation

<snip>
How can you tell by that stack trace that the exception was in
Patrick's
code?
Is it because the last 3 function addresses begin with 6100xxxx?
If so, how
does that address correlate to user functions?
</snip>

if you do a `size -A --radix=16 <filename>` on a program you
compiled, you'll notice that the memory locations for your
program are quite a lot higher than those of the libraries. I've
noticed on my system, that most program, no matter the size,
start somewhere around 0x4000000. This is noting that you ignore
the first section (.text).

~Travis Smith
System Admin
tazium at yahoo dot com