Re: Question

Ken said that you wanted milage split between the going and
coming dates.  Is this incorrect?

The credit for the early report properly belongs to Ken, who
risked dismemberment to get it out of me.  <G>

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 02:13:22PM -0400, Thomas P. Clauser wrote:
> Rich
>
> Just a clarification question on your May expense report.  In the top section of the second half of the month you listed two (2) 178 mile trips.  The one on the 21st you listed as SCC and also listed it in the detail of "pupose of travel".  However on the 25th you listed 178 miles again with "no detail".   Did you make another trip on the 25th to SCC or what ??
>
> Please advise
>
> Thanks for getting your report in so early.
>
> Tom

If this message was not digitally signed, do you really know who
it came from?  Encrypt everything, let the NSA sort it out.

Unsolicited email advertisements will be proofread and returned
for a fee of $500 per message.  Sending such email to this
address implies acceptance
of these terms.

smime.p7s