RE: sftp hanging on ls

OK.  I take that back.  It's not the readdir that's hanging, but rather when
it gets to the sending part further down...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Bradshaw
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 5:47 PM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: sftp hanging on ls

There was some discussion in early April about sftp hanging on ls.  I've
looked through the archives, but can't determine if the problem was ever
located and a solution proposed.

In my own investigations it seems that the last time through process_readdir
in sftp-server.c the readdir function has hit the end of the directory
listing, but doesn't return a NULL for some reason.  Or at least something
is hosing up there.

Has anybody got a handle on the problem yet, or should I waste some more
time on it?

Mark