Simple Question Kerberos and SSH

First off, this is my first time to port an application (I am not real good at this), but,
i struggled through and have made the changes necessary to get Kerberos 1.2.2 ported to
Cygwin on W2K.  I can kinit, kdestroy, kftp,etc.  What I don't know is how to get ssh and
sshd to recognize the Kerberos ticket and files.  Do I need to recomplie ssh?  I see there
is an option for KerberosIV support, but not one for V.

Thanks,

jh
--
Jack G. Harris