iname

Hello,

We have a processs that runs well for awhile, but
eventually seems to get into an infinte loop (burns
almost 100% of the processor time).  We attached to
this process with gdb and in the stack trace we
see three layers of this sybmol with nothing else.
  __<library_name>_a_iname
<library_name> is replaced with the actual name of
our library (a dll with an import library).  There are
several different processes linked to the dll but only
one of them seems to get stuck.

Any thoughts on what this symbol does or what might
be causing it to get stuck.

Thanks,
--Craig