Using RSA Authentication with SSH on NT

Hi, I have been able to successfully set up the SSH
Daemon on NT. I am using the SSH Port by Okhapkin. I
have been unable to get RSA Authentication working
with this though. Could someone let me know if SSH
Daemon on NT could be made to use RSA Authentication
(and NOT NT Authentication). Any help in this matter
will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-rajeev