Re: Re-install of cygwin not possible via setup.exe

<This information would be most
> helpful in the "uninstall cygwin" documentation so that someone knows the
> secret to re-install if they want to.

You are not alone Karen, I am with you too!. Please let me know when you got
the answer.

In fact, I wanted to install cygwin so that I could Learn tcl programming,
using windows98, as well as to run eggdrops from my home pc running on
windows98. I would appreciate if members could tell me positively which are
the modules i should download for my requirements. Ive read the
documentation but I felt more comfortable with the latest replies here.

Thank You.