Re: port of omniorb

"Fleischer, Karsten (K.)" wrote:

> > What's missing in the pthread implementation? Give me a direction or
> > particular function list and I'll see what I can do.
>
> A quick grep on the posix.cc source file gives the following functions:

This isn't what Robert asked.  He asked what is missing for your build.
Robert is well aware of what is already existing as he is currently
maintaining the PTHREAD routines for Cygwin.  He is trying to get
information about what you need to add it to Cygwin on an as needed
basis.  He doesn't have time to fit all of PTHREAD in the library all at
once.

Earnie.