Re: tcsh freezing on ls, pwd, cd

I have this problem as well using both win98 and win2k sp1 (two different Dell
laptops), but not only with tcsh but also sh and bash I have had the problem.
For me, its occurrence is very inconsistent, it could happen with the first
command (ls, cd, pwd), or it could happen 4 hours later, or not at all.

Andy