RE: how set HOME on login?

I have the same 'problem' though it doesn't bother me. But, to add some more
information, my account does have administrator priviledges on this machine
(but not the domain).

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845
Have you ever wonder what happens when you run "rm -rf / " but been afraid
to try it?