WOW! Awesome $$$$ for You - The Easy Way

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem impossible?
Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, there is no catch, just send your
emails and be on your way to financial freedom.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION"

Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described
below to see, if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation
in the program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating
that those involved are doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes
more as more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately.
You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look
at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for,
THIS IS IT!
Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.
This Multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME.
E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized
method of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get
your piece of this action !!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the
U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,
statistics show 45people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump made an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he
lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump
said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work.
The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned
his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income.

Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made
by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy.
It means investing time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately,
sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Jonathan Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the
past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive
job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred
many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors over
$35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my
family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened
in my life and I am writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change
your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to receiving
this program, I had been sending away for information on various business opportunities.
All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They
were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was
too much for me to risk to see if they would work or not.
One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell
me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS
FOR THAT !!!
After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't
believe my eyes.

Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into
debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get
my money back.
But like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161
24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program
was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to send
out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only
expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off,
but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money
it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January
13, I had received 26orders
for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN
2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had received
196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT
#2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more
coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to
read the attached program,
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try
it. This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules
of not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll
lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you
will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate,
follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, or
you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!
Sincerely,

Jonathan Rourke

PS Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like piled up on
a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded
that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an
amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years.
Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things that
were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured
it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced
the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you
what happened to the unemployment rate...because many of you know from first
hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything
to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying
goes,
"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can
make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made over
4 MILLION DOLLARS!
I have retired from the program after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I
have several offices that make this and several other programs here and over
seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out
50,000...and your name will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent,
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little
time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.
Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out
the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts
you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you
could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.

Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this
is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows
you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a product for
EVERY dollar sent.
YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in
personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't
order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,
YOUR E-MAIL AND ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem)and
to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports. You
will need all four reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell
them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below
in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if
you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it
will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available
reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and remove
the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle
and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it
to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$20). You obviously already have an Internet Connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes
how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much, much more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll
assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good list the response
could be much better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of
programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only
2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those
10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out
of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders
for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills
for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is
$50 + $500 + $5,000+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL
DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT
WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE !!!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to
obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS
of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see
how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get
a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets
ONLY 10 downline members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level-your 10 members with $5.........$50
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) $5,000
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000

THIS TOTALS ---------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10
people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Most people get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee
that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

* ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
* - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper
(IF NOT MORE SO THAT THE BILL CAN'T BE SEEN AGAINST LIGHT)
- On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address (as return address in case the post office encounters
problems).

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

T. Mark Johnson
140 River Way
Demorest, GA 30535
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Rogan Witty
P O Box 2233
Port Aransas, TX 78373
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

G C Wright
P O Box 293237
Sacramento, CA 95828
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Chris Beebe
4101 Brett St #L10
Corpus Christi, TX 78411

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions
exactly, your results WILL BE
SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising
or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2.
If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because
the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, send another
batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again! There
is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program.
Please answer one question.....
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position,
it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that
it works. It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security.

Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost accountant
with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received the
program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew"
it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I
told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!
Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received
over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured
and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby."
I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and
it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in
a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out. I joined
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with
money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate
in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to
at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size
post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded that I
had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice
thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't
have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy,
so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program, ..11 months passed then
it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!

Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and
will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our money. The
only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your
sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good
luck and happy spending!

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS
FOR YOUR INFORMATION....
If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning
how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to
questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone
and free seminars about business tax requirements.

Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot
be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method
of removal. This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary