Re: New symlinks.

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 07:16:56PM -0800, John Paulson wrote:
>And when the partial paths _are_ followed, how will that interact with
>mount points?  If there is a "/c.lnk" file and I also have a mount for
>"/c", who wins?  During the expansion of the path, is the partially
>de-symlinked path looked up in mount table?  (Nitpicking is my life).

This isn't a new thing for path checking.  You have exactly the same
case with the old symlinks since /c doesn't necessarily have to exist
as a physical directory or file.

In any case, why are you asking questions rather than posting results?
This isn't theory we're discussing.  The DLL with these changes is
available for testing now.

cgf