Minicom 1.83.1

Hello,

I have compiled binaries to run on Cygwin/Win98. It is located at
http://www.eskimo.com/~ewu/cygwin/

Looks almost as good as PROCOMM.  By the way the GNU debugger is great. I
would have spent much more time on this porting if it were not for gdb.
Actually, for software coded by someone half way around the globe, it is
gdb that found the bug -- not me ;-)

Well gdb is easier to use than toggle switch type console debugger on the
ancient DG Nova 1200! OOPS I just revealed my age.

What is more, gdb is easier to use than the Linux counterpart. In Cygwin,
gdb runs in its own window and console, making it easy to see what minicom
is doing.

Enoch Wu