RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Important change to symbolic link functionality

I don't really understand the last one; why if the target exist but is not
accessible do you want to save it's absolute path rather than the relative
one? AFAIRC the usual *NIX semantics is "save the target path as given, that
is absolute if given absolute, relative otherwise).

> At least your above given example now works.
> Corinna

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie