Newbie question

Hi all,

I just started using CygWin do have soe Unix commands available on my Win98 box.
I have downloaded the latest CygWin distribution and everything works OK.

However, i am missing a lot of Unix commands like nslookup, finger, etc. Where do i get the binaries or sources for these utilities. I've checked the web, but these simple tools are all included in standard distributions and therefore hardly available as source or binary.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ton.

==
Don't believe everything i say....