Cygwin, RZ_EXPAND_SZ for mounting

Hello,

I have tried to set a variable in the windows registry for the mounting of cygwin directories. This is to have the possibility to switch between different cygwin istallations without changing the registry (only changing MY_HOME).

Cygwin starts OK but "man" doesn't work. "man make" gives the error
/usr/bin/tbl: not found
/usr/bin/groff: not found

It seems that it is the Type REG_EXPAND_SZ that causes the error. If I set the complete path (X:) instead of  %MY_HOME% I get the same error (REG_EXPAND_SZ is still there).

Windows control panel
--------------------------------------
User variable:  MY_HOME
Value:   X:

Registry
--------------
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
     SOFTWARE
           Cygnus Solutions
                   Cygwin
                        mounts v2
                            /usr/bin          native      REG_EXPAND_SZ   %MY_HOME%/cygwin/bin

Also set for / and /lib

By the way, thanks a lot for Cygwin!!! I am forced to work in Windows....

Thanks,

Björn Johansson
Micronic Laser Systems AB
bjorn.johansson@micronic.se