Re: WinMain@16

Dear List members,

Sorry for being hasty and posting before reading the faq; however, I still
have the question, just let me ask it another way.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Szûcs Gábor wrote:

> I have downloaded the latest release yesterday. My problem is with the
> following error message:
>
> g++ -g *.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lSDL -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lGL -lGLU -o
> bl2d
> /usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x6a):libcmain.c: undefined
> reference to `WinMain@16'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [ld] Error 1

Regarding to the faq, maybe the libs are in incorrect order (might be a
problem if some are symlinks to libcygwin.a), but as you can see, all the
libs are at the end of the command line. I'm sure that THESE libs aren't
symlinks to libcygwin.a.

The other possible reason is, that maybe I should include a
main() function. But what if I already have one?

Still hoping an early response (please CC to my address,
szgabor@sirius.cab.u-szeged.hu)

Yours,
Gabor