Vxworks and ACE

Hello!
We are not sure you are the right address for the question:
We are currently checking the Ace and TAO because we might use it in our
project. This is a very big project and we want to write a test for it. Our
test runs on two computers, one with VxWorks (our system needs to be real
time system) and the other run on NT4 or Windows 2000. We tried very hard to
combine ACE and TAO to VxWorks but without success. We know how to use ACE
and TAO on NT and Windows 2000, but although we read several explanations,
which where not very clear to us, we have not succeed in understanding the
way to do so on VxWorks.
If you can write us a full explanation of where and what to write in order
to succeed in our task we will thank you a lot.
Thanks,
Eyal and Yehuda
Please reply to: eyalkeren@elbit.co.il <mailto:eyalkeren@elbit.co.il>