ADV:HIGH RISK MERCHANT ACCOUNTS

To be removed from further mailing please respond
with remove in the subject line

Dear Friend/Merchant,

Now you can accept credit cards for your HIGH VOLUME,
HIGH RISK business without the headaches and problems
associated with getting set-up with a merchant account
for your business.

NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS YOU ARE IN, HOW MUCH
VOLUME YOU ARE DOING OR IF YOUR CREDIT IS GOOD OR BAD
WE CAN GET YOU A MERCHANT ACCOUNT IN 72 HOURS!

We even provide accounts for ADULT, TRAVEL, LOTTERY,
TMF'D Merchants, TELEMARKETING, AUDIO TEXT AND MORE...

The best part is THERE ARE NO VOLUME RESTRICTIONS!

WE CAN GET YOU A MERCHANT ACCOUNT WITH UNLIMITED VOLUME AND
NO LENGTHY CREDIT CHECKS.

In most cases we can have your account set-up in 72 hours

Don't get caught up in tough bank regulations or big deposits
we are a special organization that specializes in YOUR HIGH
RISK BUSINESS!

For More Information or to be contacted by a representative immediately please respond to this email with YOUR NAME,
PHONE # AND BEST TIME TO CONTACT TO:

mailto:account1@chargecardsgalore.com

or call us on our 24 hour national #

1.800.288.7363