RE: AW: AW: AW: documentation archive

Are you sure of that ? I was thinking that unrecognized files were always
transfered as binary data and BTW, I'm not sure that IE5 has any knowledge
of a '.gz' suffix :-)

Note that as windows FTP client are concerned they effectively try to use
the suffix to choose between binary and text format while UNIX clients
ususally ALWAYS use text format unless explicitely directed to binary mode
:-)

Regards,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux