Re: OpenSSH 2.3.0p1 Win98 listen: No buffer space available; the socket cannot be connected

On Sunday 17 December 2000 15:19, Jari Aalto+list.cygwin wrote:
> * Sun 2000-12-17 Corinna Vinschen <cygwin@cygwin.com> list.cygwin
>
> | On Sunday 17 December 2000 09:12, Dr. Carsten Bormann wrote:
> | > I assume you run 1.1.6?
> | > This looks very similar to the problem I have reported under the
> | > thread "OpenSSH + 1.1.6 strangely wedges W98SE networking".
> | > There seems to be a resource leak somewhere; as I reported I can
> | > get about 42 SSH tunnels opened before things wedge.
> |
> | Unfortunately you forgot to mention that the problem is solved in
> | the developer snapshots.
>
> Exellent. I assume this is the SSH p1-1 version that I loaded with
> setup.exe?  Hm. tar is on latest/openSSH directory,

This isn't related to OpenSSH. It's changed in the developers
snapshots of the Cygwin DLL itself. It's not in latest but will be
part of the 1.1.7 version when it will be released (no date yet).

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.