Re: SSH and Cygwin 1.1.6

Am I supposed to know what this is in referring to?  I receive several
hundred emails every day.  I had to search my mail archives to figure
out what you were talking about.

Anyway, I asked:

>>Is it possible that you have multiple versions of cygwin1.dll on your
>>system?

Answering "I did install the latest version" does not answer that question.

Search your system, using Microsoft's Find option, for other occurrences of
cygwin1.dll.  Delete any older versions.

And, please don't send me personal email.  That's why we have a cygwin mailing
list.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.