This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- To: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Subject: Re: Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:27:49 -0500
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <20001128123520.A183@dothill.com> <VA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 12:31:39PM -0500, Brian Keener wrote:
> Thought I would expand a little on this from my own experience. You may
> already know this but I thought I would throw it out just in case.
> Thought that if you hadn't already done this or didn't know about it -
> you might find it interesting.
No, I did not know about the above. Yes, I found it very interesting
*and* useful. In fact, I'm using it already!
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com