This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:01:07 EST
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Jason Tishler wrote:
> BTW, using gsprint happens to prevent our print server (which also happens
> to be our PDC, file server, VPN server, etc.) from BSODing occasionally
> when the printing process is driven by a *remotely* running gswin32c. :,)
Interesting since reading the documentation on GSView reveals that it uses
Ghostscript for printing anyways. Also interesting since we couldn't get
the -sOUTPUTFILE= option to work on Ghostscript but you're saying the
-printer option on GSPrint works as you would expect?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com