This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make verilog-20001119 in Cygwin-b20
- To: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>,tzhang at wri dot com dot cn,"cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: make verilog-20001119 in Cygwin-b20
- From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz at teknowledge dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:17:02 -0800
- References: <G4Q71Z00.5H5@mail.wri.com.cn>
That's odd. In my Cygwin 1.1.6 install, regularly updated from the
Sunsite.UTK.edu mirror, "gperf" is part of the "latest" branch.
I gave gperf a quick run with no options and a handful of keys entered at
the keyboard and it produced the kind of output you'd expect. I didn't try
to compile the results and verify their correctness, but there were no
It seems to be there and functioning for me!
Palo Alto, CA USA
At 08:03 11/28/2000, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
>1.1.6 is that latest release of Cygwin. B20 is as old as the hills!;-)
>I'd recommend updating if you want to be able to get any reasonable responses
>to queries in general from this list.
>As far as gperf is concerned, I don't know of any version available but a
>search of the mail list archives or a poke around the Cygwin site might
>stir something up.
>Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com