This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Lp/lpr equiv or how do I print
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 17:49:38 EDT
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
How do I get something output (namely a source code listing) to the
printer from within cygwin (bash shell) on a Win95 machine. My lpt1 is
being captured by a network printer but when I do a cat filename >lpt1 I
get one just a couple lines of output and then a lot of empty pages and
the couple of lines seem to be missing the carriage returns but have the
line feeds. I have tried looking in the mail archive and haven't found
anything that really helps. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com