This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Environmental Variables
- To: drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com
- Subject: RE: Environmental Variables
- From: Jonathan Fosburgh <syjef at mail dot mdanderson dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:02:52 -0500
- Cc: syjef at mail dot mdanderson dot org, jordan at coe dot utah dot edu, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <80575AFA5F0DD31197CE00805F650D7602CDBC@wilber.adroit.com>
* Robinow, David <email@example.com> writes:
> [1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> [2 <text/html; iso-8859-1 (7bit)>]
>> XEmacs builds OOTB. I'm not sure what to do if you are not using X
> The X in XEmacs has nothing to do with the X Window system.
> XEmacs builds OOTB with or without X libraries.
What I meant was I do not know how to get the Windows GUI. I have a
packaged XEmacs installed that doesn't use X and right of hand I do
not know how they do it. Obviously, it can run in the terminal,
although I do not care to know how that looks on a DOS terminal. The
standard XEmacs build, though, looks for X and tries to build support
Communications and Computer Services
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org