This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -mno-cygwin question
- To: "Earnie Boyd" <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: -mno-cygwin question
- From: "Andreas Eibach" <a dot eibach at gmx dot net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:59:33 +0200
- Cc: "cygwin Mailing" <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> What is the reason for Non-Cygwin executables.
If there wasn't a reason, -mno-cygwin wouldn't have invented.
Think logically. :)
(Or what other meaning did this statement intend to have?)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com