NT 4.0 Username problem

I've noticed a problem under NT 4.0SP6 with the username.  If I am logged
onto an NT domain with my domain username and that username has
administrator privileges on my desktop PC, then when I execute cygwin.bat
the username is 'administrator' instead of the NT domain username.  If you
open a DOS box until NT and do a SET, you will see that the USERNAME
environment variable is not 'administrator', but the NT domain username.
Somehow the incorrect username is being retrieved by Cygwin.

Thank you,
David Berger